Supports and Downloads: Printronix SL5000 RFID PrinterPrintronix SL5000 Manual
Printronix SL5000 RFID Printer
Status: In - Stock.
Product Description :
The SL5000r ENEARGY STAR MP2 is the type of next generation RFID printers which are environment friendly and energy consumption is also very low.Available in both a 4-inch and 6-inch which is Integrated with RFID UHF encoder.
The SL5000r ENEARGY STAR MP2 is the next generation family of RFID printers delivering Class 1 Gen 2 UHF RFID encoding designed to EPCglobal specifications. Designed for demanding duty cycles and environments, these printers feature EPCglobal Certified smart encoding technology and address a wide range of applications and global frequency requirements. The SL5000r ENERGY STAR comes in both a 4-inch and 6-inch model. (Products that earn the ENERGY STAR qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.)
Features and Specifications:
• EPCglobal Class 1 Gen 2 certified reader gives users the peace of mind that the printer/encoder complies with EPCglobal standards and has been rigorously tested
• Integrated RFID UHF encoder meets global frequency standards
• Smart Label encoding, validation and overstrike capability in a 4-inch and 6-inch model
• Intelligent media detection saves expensive RFID smart labels by flashing a warning when RFID media is present but no RFID command is in the data stream
• PGL, ZPL™ and SATO RFID programming language support
• Unique dual motor ribbon system eliminates clutch replacement and ribbon wrinkle
• Snap-in print head allows operator to easily replace print heads and change from 203 dpi to 300 dpi printing without firmware or software changes
• SAP-certified XML forms printing with embedded industry standard forms and templates
• Printronix extensible Markup Language (PXML) interface enables real-time printer management and job control
• Wireless 802.11b/g Ethernet option provides real-time data access and local printing flexibility
• Online Data Validation (ODV) option offers a complete bar code/RFID compliant solution
• Print Net Enterprise option provides instantaneous visibility to every network printer and allows simultaneous configuration and management of an unlimited number of Printronix printers
• Greater ribbon capacity eliminates frequent attention and disruption to workflow.