Supports and Downloads: SL4M RFID PrinterPrintronix SL4M RFID PRINTER Manual
SL4M RFID Printer
Status: In - Stock.
Product Description :
The SL4M is the high performance barcode printer of the Printronix Smart Line series from the RFID printers which is the global need of the industrial and the commercial applications.
The SL4M is the price-performance leader of the Printronix Smart Line series of RFID printers for industrial and commercial applications. Based on the Printronix reputation for reliability, durability, and dependability, the SL4M uses the same MP2 encoding technology and PSA3 advanced electronic architecture found in the high performance SL5000r printer and SLPA8000r high speed printer applicator. It builds upon Printronix growing leadership and established RFID ecosystem to support manufacturers, retailers and government agencies seeking to improve their supply chain management with RFID technology.
Features and Specifications:
• 4-inch thermal transfer or direct thermal, industrial and commercial grade printer
• MP2 RFID Smart Encoding Technology
• Gen 2 hardware certified UHF RFID encoder
• Multi-position RF coupler and Advanced Printer Encoder Firmware
• Configured to approved global frequency standards and supports EPCglobal Class 1, Gen 2 standards
• Includes Print Net 10/100 Base-T Ethernet with Serial, Parallel and USB 2.0
• Rugged metal construction
• Snap-in and upgradeable print heads
• 32MB DRAM, 8MB Flash
• Large graphic user interface and color coded user cues
• Adjustable dual transmissive and reflective sensors with auto-calibration
• Embedded Printer Language Support including Printronix, Zebra, TEC, Sato, Intermec and Datamax
• XML enabled printing and XML based remote management via PXML
• Print Net remote management
• Media Counter and Ribbon Life Indicator.