Supports and Downloads: TSC TTP-243 ProTSC TTP-243 PRO Manual
TSC TTP-243 Pro
Product Description :
TSC’s original entry-level TTP-243 series desktop printer redefined “performance”, earning a reputation as the toughest, most durable printer in its class. Its new replacement – the TTP-243 Pro Series – incorporates the same features, plus brand-new state-of-the-art electronics, packing even more performance into an entry-level platform.
Universal Label Printer TSC TTP 243 PRO (replacing the printer model 243 Plus)
- Direct thermal / thermal transfer
- 203 dpi resolution
- Printing width 104 mm
- Print speed up to 76 mm / sec.
- Printed material dimensions from 25.4 mm to 114 mm
- Maximum label roll diameter 110 mm inside the printer
- Free software to create and edit labels - Bartender Ultra Lite
- Description: It does not require technical maintenance. You can print labels with spaces.
- Peel-of sensor, an external label rewinder
- Interface: Centronics, RS232C
- 2 Mb flash memory - 2 MB DRAM