Supports and Downloads: TSC TTP-244 ProTSC TTP-244 PRO Manual
TSC TTP-244 Pro
Product Description :
The TSC™ TTP-244M Pro series is the price leader in its class, delivering top-of-the-line speed and efficiency, with print speeds up to 102 mm per second (4 ips) and a large 4 MB Flash plus 8MB DRAM memory capacity.
It supports a wide print field – up to 4 inches – and offers a choice of either 203 dpi or 300 dpi resolution. The TTP-244M Pro series is backed by a 2-year warranty and features a heavy duty steel enclosure and internal assembly designed for extended high-volume use in industrial environments.
The price leader in its class, the 300 dpi TTP-342M Pro is ideal for on-demand printing. Its heavy-duty steel enclosure and internal assembly are designed for extended use in high-volume industrial environments.
The versatile TTP-342M Pro offers 4 MB Flash plus 8MB DRAM memory and can print up to 4 inches wide at speed up to 2 ips.
TSC TTP-244 Pro series printer specifications:
- 200 MHz 32-bit RISC processor with 8 MB SDRAM, 4 MB Flash memory
- Internally scalable true type fonts
- TSPL-EZTM firmware emulates Eltron® and Zebra® languages out of the box
- Dual-motor gear driven design
- 300 meter (984’) ribbon supply on a 25.4 mm (1”) core (coated side out)
- 110 mm (4.3”) OD internal media supply, optional external roll mount supports 214 mm (8.4”) OD label rolls on 76.2 mm (3”) core
- 5 inches per second print speed
- USB 2.0 & RS-232 interfaces standard
- Free bundled labeling software and Windows drivers
- Features an industry best 2 years limited warranty