Supports and Downloads: Zebra TLP 2824Plus PrinterZEBRA TLP 2824PLUS PRINTER-Manual
Zebra TLP 2824Plus Printer
Product Description :
When desktop space is an issue, this enhanced line of reliable desktop label printers deliver:Choose these desktop label printers for applications requiring direct thermal and thermal transfer printing. Expect fast throughputs from these compact thermal label printers.
When desktop space is an issue, this enhanced line of reliable desktop label printers deliver:
- Faster throughputs result in less downtime.
- The compact size saves space.
- Easy media loading of Zebra labels and instant reset button increases work efficiency.
- Reset feature button
- Construction: ABS double-walled casing
- OpenACCESS design for easy media loading
- 32 bit RISC processor for high throughput
- Auto calibration of media
- Head-up sensor
- Zebra Setup Utilities for printer setup and configuration
- Standard tear-off mode
- Certified Microsoft Windows drivers
Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- 8 MB SDRAM, 4 MB Flash (standard)
- 64 MB Flash with real-time clock for a total of 68 MB (option)
Print width: 2.2\" (56mm)
Print length: 39\" (991mm)
Print speed: 4\" (102mm)/sec
Media sensors: Reflective, Transmissive
Maximum label and liner width: 2.36\" (60mm)
Minimum label and liner width: 1.00\" (25.4mm)
Maximum label and liner length: 39\" (991mm)
Maximum label and liner length (optional): 39\" (991mm)
Maximum roll diameter: 5\" (127mm)
Core diameter: 1.0\" (25.4mm) and 1.5\" (38mm)
Media thickness: 0.003\" (0.08mm) to 0.007\" (0.18mm)
Media types: (black-mark optional), black bar, black mark, continuous, continuous receipt, die-cut, fanfold, gap, notch, notch sensing, notched, perforated, receipt, roll-fed, tag, tag stock